LED Light Therapy is a painless and relaxing skin care treatment that rejuvenates aging skin by boosting collagen production, brightening skin-tone, and stimulating the skin’s natural healing process. This treatment pushes wavelengths of light deep into the layers of the skin, stimulating the production of new cells and making the skin appear healthier, brighter, and more youthful. As an exceptional skin specialist and experienced esthetician, I will use LED Light Therapy to enhance and beautify your skin from the inside out. Whether you have dry, wrinkly, aging, oily, or sun-damaged skin, my LED Light Therapy service has the ability to bring rejuvenation and vitality to all types of skin complexions.
- One Session: $85
Save $50 When You Purchase a Microdermabrasion and a LED Light Therapy Session Together- $160
The Benefits of a LED Light Facial
- LED Light is an all-natural process, stimulating the body’s natural regenerative resources.
- This treatment helps boosts collagen production, leaving your skin smoother, hydrated, and radiant.
- It reduces the effects of aging and promotes the reduction of acne and blemishes.
- This treatment is suitable for all skin types, including dry skin, acne-prone skin, and oily skin.
- There aren’t any adverse effects of LED light-therapy treatment.
Is LED Light Therapy For Me?
LED light therapy is a great treatment for anyone who wants to improve the overall appearance of their skin, no matter their age. It is a safe and effective treatment for all skin types and skin colors. As always, make sure to discuss any allergies or skin sensitivities with me before starting a treatment.
How Does LED Light Therapy Work?
Get ready to relax because this is a non-invasive, painless process, especially when paired with a microdermabrasion session. During an LED light therapy skin treatment, a panel of gentle LED light is held right above your skin while you wear a protective cover over your eyes. All you have to do is sit there and relax —you can even fall asleep if you want!
Ready To Try LED Light Therapy?
To schedule your LED Light facial appointment, or to request a free cosmetic consultation, contact me today!